Seeds of Change makes this delicious and totally healthy curry sauce called Jalfrezi. Mixed with vegetables and noodles, this meal will definitely become a weeknight dinner favorite. Don't feel obliged to tell anyone how easy and quick it is to prepare because it tastes gourmet! Add shrimp or chicken if desired. Enjoy!
Author: The Glisten Girls
Recipe type: Main
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 zucchini, quartered and chopped
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar of Seeds of Change Jalfrezi
- 1 box mung beans or Annie Chun's Pad Thai Noodles
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat up olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add vegetables, stirring occasionally. Cook until tender but still slightly crunchy.
- Bring Jalfrezi sauce to a boil, stir, and reduce to lowest heat setting.
- To serve, place noodles in bowl, top with veggies and as much sauce as you desire.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onion.