So for the mousse, it was so simple: Coconut cream, pumpkin, maple syrup for sweetener, and some spices for pizazz. (Got rid of that awful condensed milk!)
I adapted our recipe from this one from Barre3.
I did find the pumpkin mousse servings to be pretty hefty, so if you love it, go for it, but if you want to spread the goodness, maybe don’t take so much 🙂
As always, sending you LOVE and PEACE without the GREASE!
xo the Glisten Girls
- 1½ cups coconut cream (from about 2 cans) chilled overnight
- 1½ to ¾ cups organic pumpkin puree
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup (or less if you don't want it as sweet!)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp group cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup toasted, chopped pecans
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds (or TJ's Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Seeds!)
- Scoop out coconut cream from two cans of coconut cream and place in large bowl. Use an electric hand whisk to whip the coconut cream until it's thick and creamy.
- Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and spices. Whisk until well combined.
- Divide pumpkin mousse into bowls and chill in the fridge. Toast pumpkin seeds & pecans if you need to in a skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the toasted nuts to the bowls of pumpkin mousse. Enjoy!